Faced with the necessity to edit the video, you wondering: “What software should I use?”
Good shooting is important, but video editing is a process that allows you to create the right impression and dynamics, to involve and push to the desired action.
That’s why, today we will look through 40+ video editors for various purposes, including those that we ourselves use.
- Free software for video editing
- Paid video editors
- Online video editors
- Video editing applications
- Instagram video editing apps
- What programs do youtube bloggers use?
What free video editors do the editors choose?
If you begin to learn video editing and are not yet ready to purchase an expensive software, choose a program from this list. Free does not mean simple or bad. We have collected programs with a help of which professionals create their masterpieces.
The video editor is suitable for both Mac and Windows. System requirements are not so high: the minimum amount of RAM is 4 GB (8 GB recommended), the memory on the video card is at least 1 GB, but if you plan to work with 4K resolution, then 2 GB is required.
Express is a free version. There is also a paid Pro. If you speak English, you can see the detailed differences on the comparison page. But, in fact, the scope of opportunities that is claimed for the free version is more than enough for a beginner video editor or Youtube blogger. Free version includes 400 special effects. A good set of tools for working with audio. And if you need something more, you can buy individual addons without buying the Pro version.
The interface of this free video editor is similar to Adobe Premier Pro, but there is only an English version. Therefore, to work with the program, it would be better to know English. But on the developer’s site there is a large collection of video tutorials.
You can import most of the existing video formats, but saving the finished video is only available in .mp4 (H.264). But for $ 9.99 you can buy an upload in AC3/AVCHD & MPEG-2 formats. In the Express version, video export is possible with maximum parameters: resolution – 4K, color depth – 8 bits.
Features of HitFilm Express video editor:
- tools for combining visual 2D and 3D effects (compositing);
- full-featured tools for cropping and combining video;
- unlimited number of tracks and transitions;
- audio and video filters, presets;
- work with sound;
- chromakey – removing the background for using your photo or video. Better known as green screen technology;
- work with layers and masks.
Pros: a large set of functions, the ability to buy add-ons.
Cons: it will take time to explore all the features, good guides are available only in English.
A simple but multifunctional free video editor is iMovie. This software is only suitable for devices of the “Apple family”: IMac, MacBook, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
For professional users, the set of tools may seem somewhat limited, but the editor is intuitive and well suited for those, who are just learning to edit video. Although it should be noted that from release to release the functionality becomes wider and errors are fixed. So, in the new version, the problem with iMovie access to files on external media is fixed.
Supports working with 4K video, as well as with the formats AVCHD, 3gp, avi, m4v, mov, mp4. But it does not work with video at 360 grades and video from multiple cameras.
This application does not allow you to customize the user interface, although the new version has a dark mode.
Features of iMovie video editor:
- studio level captions;
- «Hollywood style» special effects;
- 10 filters to make the video look like a real movie;
- smart audio selection collection;
- green screen support;
- auto composer for creating trailers;
- effect “picture in picture”.
Pros: intuitive interface, video can be changed in the “Photo” app.
Cons: can be used only for MacOs and iOS, not enough for professional video editing, popular effects are already recognizable and hackneyed.
One of the most powerful free video editing program that allows you to perform a full processing cycle in one software. It supports Windows (10 Creators Update), Mac (macOS 10.12.6 Sierra), Linux (CentOS 6.8). Resource requirements: the recommended amount of RAM is 16 GB, but if you plan to work with Fusion – 32 GB, a powerful video card with a memory capacity of 3 GB or more. More about system requirements can be found here.
If you have an experience working with video editors, then understanding the interface will not be difficult for you. Simple tasks like cutting, bonding, laying on music – you can do with simpler programs. But if you want to make high-quality filmmaking video, DaVinci Resolve is a great tool. By the way, with its help such films as Ninja Turtles, Warcraft were made.
It supports the import of almost all known video formats, works with RAW, and from version 16 – it supports 8K. The patented GPU acceleration algorithms allow you to maintain a high degree of detail and ensure high image quality.
DaVinci Resolve video editor options:
- tools for color grading, slicing, working with audio;
- starting with version 15 includes the Fusion software package for overlaying three-dimensional effects and graphics;
- provides quick export from the application to third-party services, such as YouTube and Vimeo;
- special fit interface for precise, frame-by-frame editing;
- work with multi-camera material;
- a new way of navigation due to the shape of the audio singal;
- YRGB color scheme when the brightness parameter is changed separately.
Pros: powerful color grading, the possibility of working specialists of different orientations (colorists, editors, etc.) at the same time.
Cons: a full range of functions is available in the paid version, in order to use the full functionality, you should learn a little.
A multi-platform, codec-independent, free video editor for non-linear video editing. It supports 4K and almost all modern video formats for import and export, as well as HTML5 as a source for filters, videos, etc.
The program remembers all user actions on the principle of Adobe Photoshop, so that you can cancel the action or return to the desired point as many times as necessary.
Shotcut video editor functions:
- capture video from a screen or camera;
- work with audio: length, peaks measurement, wave curvature, audio filters;
- video effects, including transitions;
- minimal work with color;
- speed, auto-rotate, display, etc.
- chromakey, alpha channels;
- doesn’t require importing video into the program, which significantly saves time.
Pros: fully open source, customizable interface with the ability to work on two monitors.
Cons: has unusual interface and only a few tools for highly professional installation.
Open source program for processing 3D-graphics with the functions of a not bad video editor. They are quite enough to satisfy the basic installation needs: cutting and bonding. A good choice if your video has a lot of 3D animation.
Requires 4 GB of RAM. The installation file for Windows “weighs” only 84 MB.
Blender video editor tools:
- filters, transitions, adjustment of layers;
- work with color correction, brightness;
- work with audio: mixing, overlay, synchronization;
- creation of 2D and 3D animations;
- compositing, rendering, masking, sculpting, etc;
- chromakey support.
Pros: stable working, requires a few memory place.
Cons: few tutorials on working with Blender as a video editor.
Cross-platform video editor.
Lightworks video editor features:
- supports multi-camera video;
- video can be uploaded directly to YouTube, Vimeo;
- color correction with hardware acceleration;
- high-precision slicing frames;
- filters, transitions, work with sound.
Pros: supports all video formats, has intuitive interface.
Cons: in the free version export is limited to 720p directly to Youtube/Vimeo.
Desktop video editor for Windows.
- color correction;
- provides filter similar to Instagram;
- sound processing;
- editing options, simple effects, transitions, subtitles;
- video capture from different signal sources, including webcams.
Pros: easy to learn, works with 4K video, it is easy to export the result to social networks.
Cons: paid technical support, free version has lower export speed.
Works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 or Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. There is also a mobile version for iPhone/iPad and Android.
- fine-tuning color;
- editing functions: cutting, layout;
- video stabilization;
- 360 grades video editing for YouTube and VR helmets;
- transitions, effects, work with animation;
- a good set of tools for working with sound;
- text, captions;
Pros: export in resolution up to 4K, basic set of functions.
Cons: not powerful enough for professional users.
Another one video editing program for Windows.
Pros: very simple to work with, gives the result without loss of quality, because no transcoding of audio and video stream.
Cons: in the free version you can’t work with audio, the number of supported video formats is significantly lower than in other video editors.
Suitable for beginner video editors who work with Windows, Linux or macOS. With its help, you can slow down, cut, bond the video, apply simple filters.
Pros: undemanding to computer resources, simple and intuitive in work, effectively solves simple video editing tasks.
Cons: has a few set of functions.
Multiplatform open source program for video editing. Cope with basic tasks.
Pros: acceptable for beginners thanks to its intuitive interface, it provides basic audio/video layout features, simple filters, transitions, etc.
Cons: the functionality is far from the professional level, there are complaints about unstable operation and “crashes”.
A converter for Windows that includes a built-in video editor. It will help user to rotate, stretch, cut, transfer from one format to another. Allows you to make a presentation, go separate the audio track from the video clip.
Pros: supports 4K and Full HD and uploading to YouTube or website.
Cons: can’t be called a full-fledged video editor.
What are the best paid video editors we can find today?
Paid video editors are a guarantee that you will get all the desired features. Sometimes the price scares. Firstly, notice, some programs can be bought forever (Filmora, Final Cut Pro) and if you use them for a long time, the monthly cost will be meager. And secondly, if you are professionally engaged in creating videos and making money on it, even access with a monthly payment pays off.
Almost perfect program in the world for video editing from Adobe. If you are familiar with other products of the company, then quickly master the interface. It supports almost all formats up to 8K, virtual reality and 360 video. RGB and YUV color schemes, 32-bit color depth.
The price of a monthly subscription will be $ 20.99 if you accept an agreement for a year with monthly payment. A weekly trial is available.
Premiere Pro video editor features:
- Premiere Rush – a new program that is part of the monthly subscription package for Premiere Pro, allows you to edit video from your any device.
- instant sound enhancement on the Essential Sound panel;
- simple, but accurate work with color correction thanks to the Lumetri Color tools;
- animated templates, audio and video filters;
- supports most formats.
Pros: it is a cloud program, which means you always use the most current version.
Cons: demanding on resources. To learn how to edit real cool videos, you have to invest time and money in mastering.
Premium video editor for Mac. Also supports 360 videos and augmented reality. Improved performance, due to which rendering, real-time effects, export, editing of more complex projects takes place in less time.
There is no subscription. To buy this video editing program you will have to pay a one-time payment – $ 299,99. A 30-day test access is available.
Final Cut Pro X video editor options:
- video editing, audio, motion graphics;
- advanced grading capabilities (color grading);
- the most powerful work in multicamera mode;
- extended dynamic range;
- supports almost all raw formats;
- 2D and 3D captions;
- removal of extraneous noise on audio.
Pros: faster than Premiere Pro, good for working with video from drones.
Cons: available only on Apple desktops, requires to invest big starting costs.
This is a cross-platform video editor, accessible from all possible devices. It is designed for content makers for social networks, YouTube bloggers. Supported by mobile devices: Samsung, Xaiomi, Sony Xperia, Google Pixel, OnePlus. More details can be found on the application page in the Play Market.
Without Adobe Premiere Pro, a monthly subscription would cost $ 9,99. This includes support for Adobe Fonts, Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Spark and provides 100 GB of cloud storage. There is a free trial for only 3 exports and 2 GB of cloud storage.
Premiere Pro Rush video editor features:
- shooting video directly from the application;
- drag’n’drop and other intuitive techniques for quick editing;
- built-in templates, including animated, plus 100 free animation templates on Adobe Stock;
- sound balancing, noise reduction using artificial intelligence;
- simple addition of music and voice acting, as in other non-linear editors;
- easy change of canvas size: square, horizontal, vertical;
- allows to plan posting to the desired social network.
Pros: optimal for bloggers and social networks.
Cons: not suitable for serious editors, there is no hardware acceleration.
Suitable for Windows, Android, MAC, iOS. It can work with video resolutions up to 4K.
You can buy a lifetime license for $ 59,99. Unlimited effect downloads will be available for the first 30 days. If you want to have lifelong access to effects and get a new effect every month, such a package will cost $ 99,87 per month.
What filmora video editor can offer:
- editing tools;
- work with saturation, contrast, color;
- split screens, picture in picture, Tilt Shift, green screen;
- the ability to import into almost any format;
- original filters and motion effects;
- a collection of pre-installed audio.
Pros: cheaper than other paid solutions.
Cons: meager feature set, the presence of a watermark on the video in the free version, weakly pulls work with heavy files.
Professional video editing program. The modern release is suitable for Windows 10 OS, at least 8 GB of RAM and if you plan to work with 4K, then 32 GB is needed.
The price of a lifetime license is rather big – $ 509. When used by subscription, the price per month will be from $ 9,99 to $ 21,99, depending on the payment conditions. The subscription includes program updates, as well as 1-2 exclusive online training VEGAS Pro.
Vegas Pro video editor features:
- sound effects and professional audio plugins;
- editing: dynamic storyboard, built-in timelines;
- special effects chains at 4 different levels, full support for Open FX plugins;
- professional grading options, support for HLG HDR;
- video stabilization, motion tracking, plug-in for adjusting lens distortion.
Pros: supports import and export of most video and audio formats, well-documented.
Cons: does not support Mac, does not save video in AVCHD.
The main purpose of program is to create animations and video effects. Although with its help you can perform a simple installation.
There is a free trial for 7 days. And then, if you want only After Effects, you will have a part for $ 20,99 per month. If you want to use the full power of Adobe tools, including Premiere Pro and Premiere Pro Rush, then pay $ 52,99/month. Pupils, students and teachers can get a discount in the first year of use and pay for the full package only for $ 19,99/month.
After Effects video editor features:
- removal of unnecessary objects from the video;
- virtual reality video creation;
- depth of field, three-dimensional objects;
- work with captions, headings, logos.
Pros: powerful program for creating animation and VR video.
Cons: it is not a full-fledged editor for video editing, but in combination with Premiere Pro can produce “wonders”.
A simple and feature-rich award-winning video editor. Supports Windows starting from 7. OS 64-bit recommended. Not suitable for Apple product owners. RAM requirements from 4 GB.
The price for a lifetime license is 6300 rubles. There is a trial version for 30 days with limited functionality.
Corel VideoStudio Pro video editor options:
- 1500+ video effects and filters;
- 360 video editing;
- multicamera work on 2 cameras;
- video capture from various sources;
- video templates and the ability to create slide shows from photos;
- there is an unloading in a social network.
Pros: support for most formats up to HD and 4K.
Cons: you can’t fill in the hashtags when uploading to social networks, one main editable video, so you can’t create effects using frames from several sources.
What online video editors we recommend for usage?
Online video editors are gaining popularity because there is no need to download and install software on your computer. And the service is also cloudy, then it will be possible to work on the same project from different devices.
Register via Facebook or Google. The program is simple and straightforward. The free version is quite limited – exporting video in 480P SD without a watermark, paid access to audio and video library resources. The paid version will cost from $ 6 per month with an annual subscription and from $ 9 per month when paying monthly.
Online video editor ClipChamp features:
- video compression and conversion;
- transitions, filters, templates, work with text;
- basic color correction settings: tone, contrast, brightness;
- main editing options: rotation, cropping, separation;
- various aspect ratios of the canvas;
- library of audio and video.
Pros: various aspect ratios of the canvas are possible, you can download an existing video or record from web-cameras.
Cons: losses in the quality of the final video happens, can be used only for Google Chrome.
Can be used online or as an extension for Chrome. A very simple editor if you need to quickly adjust the video. Works with formats up to 1080P Full HD. It has not strong functionality, but very simple to use. You can upload up to 500 MB or work with videos uploaded to Google disk.
Online video cutter facilities:
- upload to many formats;
- you can rotate, cut, shorten, crop;
Pros: no registration required, no watermark, completely free.
Cons: you can’t upload the result directly to YouTube, there are no options for editing sound.
Create funny videos, collages, slide shows for uploading to social networks. This editor requires registration. You can also work without it, but you won’t be able to upload the video. The free version limits downloaded videos: no more than 2 minutes, 1 GB in storage, watermark when unloading.
Lifetime license costs from $ 29,99 to $ 299,99. In the maximum configuration, the program supports working even with 4K video.
Kizoa online video editor options:
- adding keywords to tags when uploading to social networks;
- many tools for editing video and working with text;
- a variety of photo and video templates, a collection of transitions, effects;
- the ability to work with audio;
- audio library with songs acceptable for use on YouTube.
Pros: has many templates, a simple editor for beginners, provide possibility to upload videos to social networks.
Cons: significant limitations in the free version, the price is comparable to the cost of a full-fledged video editor, there is no timeline.
Powerful cross-browser and cross-platform online video editor. There is a free version that is very limited. For example, the resolution of the uploaded video is a maximum of 480p. Paid version costs from $ 4,99 to $ 29,99 per month. Moreover, 4K resolution is supported only from the Unlimited plan ($ 7,99 per month).
WeVideo online video editor toolkit:
- chromakey, Ken Burns effects for creating video from a photo;
- work with playback speed;
- work results are stored in the cloud and are accessible from different devices;
- collection of stock videos, photos, audio;
- adding static text, video;
- transitions between scenes, motion effects.
- slow motion, voiceover.
Pros: the ability to upload created video to social networks, the most used canvas sizes in social networks are available: square, vertical, horizontal, powerful set of functions.
Cons: there are many restrictions in the free plan, most of the interesting features are supported only in the paid version.
Positioned as the future of online video editing. In fact, the toolbar is not bad, but not enough for such a high rank.
Works with files up to 1500 MB. It will give all the information about the downloaded video file: resolution, frame rate, bit rate, codecs, etc.
Online video editor VideoToolbox features:
- converts video to most popular formats;
- downloads from a computer or URL;
- adds your watermarks;
- extract audio, video or subtitle text;
- perform the simplest mounting options: cutting, shortening, etc.;
- embedded subtitle mode.
Pros: completely free, can record from a web-cameras.
Cons: has no transitions, effects.
Did not find what you were looking for? Try online video editors that are not included in the review:
- Movie Maker Online;
- Adobe Spark;
- Hippo Video;
- Wave Online Video Editor;
- Design Wizard;
Which video editor is better to choose for a smartphone?
Mobile video editors often face polar challenges: short films or cute family videos directly. Create automatically or with maximum control by the installer. Fortunately, on Google Play and the AppStore there are solutions for any request.
One of the most powerful video editing apps for Android. Allows you to upload videos in 4K format to 60FPS and directly share in popular social networks. A monthly subscription will cost $ 4,99, which is quite expensive compared to other applications.
- provides high accuracy in frame-by-frame mounting;
- multithreaded audio editing;
- LUT color filters;
- 3D transformations;
- sound recording.
Pros: non-linear video editor, has a lot of functions compared to other applications.
Cons: watermark in the free version, high price.
Non-linear video editor for Android (version 4,3 and higher) and Windows. Downloading and usage are free, but for some functions, for example, unloading in higher resolution, you will have to pay extra. The cost of a monthly subscription is about $ 5.
Features of the video editing application Powerdirector:
- powerful tools for editing with timeline;
- slow motion effect;
- chromakey and other features from the big movie;
- stabilization for the captured video;
- audio editor and scoring;
- uploading videos directly to YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- overlapping tracks one on top of the other.
Pros: supports vertical format, familiar interface for video editors.
Cons: not available for Apple technology, ads and watermark in the free version.
Paid multi-threaded video editor with support for 4K resolution. Strong functionality, which will take time to learn, is not suitable for users, who want a quick and easy result, but will please everyone, who works with video on a professional level.
Features of the LumaFusion video editor:
- 6 tracks for parallel editing of photos, video, audio, graphics, text;
- additional 6 tracks for audio;
- the ability to add notes to the scale;
- transitions, backgrounds, tracks and other additions to create modern videos;
- work with color correction;
- various formats: square, horizontal, vertical;
- chromakey, slow and fast motion and other professional editing tools.
Pros: not only impressive editing functionality, but also the ability to organize and manage video and projects.
Cons: the cost of a full package can reach up to $100, available only on iOS, has complicated interface.
Free of charge watermark-free video editor for Android. It was developed by the same team as the InShot program known among Insta-bloggers, but YouCut’s capabilities are noticeably large.
YouCut Mobile video editor options:
- settings for color, brightness, contrast, saturation;
- installation tools, cutting, splitting, etc.;
- work with predefined and own audios;
- playback speed settings;
- filters and special effects;
- publication of the result in social networks;
- aspect ratio selection;
- conversion, compression, rotation, video display.
Pros: it works with a resolution of up to 4K, can compress the video size up to 90% without much loss of quality.
Cons: you have to spend time studying the functionality, there are complaints about the stability of the work, which, in other things, is typical for all applications.
Available for devices on Android and iOS. In the free version, downloading is not available, texts and titles, stock videos, shares on the FB, analytics are closed. There are three options for a paid subscription. The simplest one costs about $3 for a monthly payment and the most advanced one costs about $20 per month.
- maximum autonomy, videos are created by yourself;
- you can create not only videos, but also slide shows with music, video collages;
- if you didn’t like the result, there is an opportunity to modify it manually;
- audio collection;
- you can upload the result to the social network directly from the application.
Pros: available from mobile and desktop, fine-tuning footage, effects and music using artificial intelligence.
Cons: minimal control of the result on your part, it works unstably on some models, in the free version only SD quality is available and without downloading.
If you want to explore the world of mobile photo editors even deeper, then, test next apps:
What is the TOP 5 video editing application for Instagram?
What are the requirements for such applications? Simplicity, access from a smartphone, the ability to make a video under a square or vertical and even more any effects, filters, stickers.
This video editing application is very popular with Instagram bloggers for its simplicity and a cool set of features. Saves in quality from 120p to 3840p (4K). In the free version there is a watermark that can be removed by viewing ads.
The paid version offers a larger set of filters, effects, stickers. The price is about 3-4$ per month.
What can you do with a help of the InShot video editing application:
- mounting: cut, shorten, lengthen;
- video speed change;
- adding stickers, filters, text, effects;
- you can add multiple audio tracks, adjust the volume;
- changing the aspect ratio, while you can choose to fill or stretch.
Pros: all the functionality of video editing is available in the free version, has an intuitive interface.
Cons: no transitions, you can not take a step back, i.e. cancel the performed operation.
An application for editing video from Instagram itself. It is difficult to call this a full-fledged video editor, but the program creates dynamic videos that are popular in this social network.
Boomerang app features:
- takes 10 photos, of which creates an accelerated video that plays back and forth;
- you can immediately publish the video on Insta or Facebook or save it;
- works with a conventional and front camera.
Pros: making videos is easy and sharing with them on Instagram is even easier.
Cons: the editor has one single function.
Originally conceived as a video editing application with GoPro. But it copes with material shot on other equipment. The main feature is the automatic creation of video collages from your photos and videos. The program selects the most interesting moments, imposes music and you get a finished result.
Quik video editor options:
- 23 video templates with transitions and effects;
- change the video speed;
- work with text;
- crop, adjust the video;
- 100+ collection of free audio;
- transition synchronization with music.
Pros: ideal for beginners and quick video editing.
Cons: not suitable for experienced users, who are accustomed to maximally control the video editing process.
This is a social network and video editor the same time. Therefore requires an account registration. Allows you to create short videos with powerful special effects and all kinds of addons, as well as upload them directly to the network applications, popular social networks and instant messengers or save to your device.
- 4D special effects;
- beauty filters to hide flaws and quickly create a make-up;
- stickers and filters;
- live broadcasts;
- music and blanks from famous films for creativity;
- you can work with captured photos and videos or shoot new ones using the application.
Pros: effects adjust to the rhythm of the audio, so the videos are dynamic.
Cons: insufficient opportunities for full installation, a watermark and an insert with the application logo at the end of the video.
Another program for automatically creating video collages from your videos. In terms of functionality, it is similar to other video editors, but differs in UI /UX. And when editing a video, everything should be conveniently clear and fast, so try Splice to uniquely select your favorite.
- video slicing and editing options;
- a collection of music for your videos;
- setting the length of the video, playback speed, transitions;
- adding text;
- upload to YouTube.
Pros: free of charge, supports 4K;
Cons: can be used only for iOS, the audio collection has tracks that are closed for commercial use and monetization, so you can get a warning from YouTube.
Continue exploring the world of video editing on Instagram. Take a look at next suggested applications:
What video editors do youtuber use?
To successfully promote the YouTube channel, it is tedious to pay attention to the quality of the shooting material, which means using good light, a camera, equipment for stabilizing video and recording audio in your work. But no less important when creating cool videos is post production, which means you need to choose the right program for video editing.
If the video has strong informative sense and the quality of the footage is acceptaable, then a simple video editor is suitable, which is able to save the result in good resolution. But, if the “trick” of the channel is built on special effects and editing, then something more powerful is needed.
So, what are the best programs do YouTube bloggers use? Leaders are:
- Adobe Premiere Pro, it is used on such channels as PewDiePie – 101 million followers, JerryRigEverything – 4,67 million followers, TheKateClapp – 6,74 million followers;
- Final Cut Pro, it is chosen by the authors of such channels as CaseyNeistat – 11,5 million followers, iJustine – 6,14 million followers , Ay, How Easy! – 911 thousand followers.
Above we have already discussed their capabilities. In principle, any program from our review may be suitable for this case.
But if you are just starting a career as a “blogger” and want to start uploading videos without any long foreplay, we offer you 3 more programs specifically for YouTube.
Create customized intro and vivid screensavers directly in the application, upload the result to YouTube or other social networks. An important plus is that there is no watermark. But for some options you still have to pay extra.
It is positioned for video editing for YouTube, with the ability to edit and trim video. The developer is InShot, which is probably why Video Maker is practically no different from the InShot application. Of the benefits – there is no watermark.
If you plan to upload video to the channel via your smartphone, you should install it. In this program, all the settings related to the optimization of the video for the search are performed right there, you can see the analytics and check the monetization settings.
Summing up, we notice that to create really cool videos you need a creative approach, a non-standard view of things, and, of course, knowledge of the program’s tools. In order to “educate” creativity in yourself, train observation, learn from the best, for this we have useful selections on the site. And we give you the information about where you can learn video editing techniques and use the functions of various programs for free and for a fee.
- 1 What free video editors do the editors choose?
- 1.1 HitFilm Express
- 1.2 iMovie
- 1.3 DaVinci Resolve
- 1.4 Shotcut
- 1.5 Blender
- 1.6 Lightworks
- 1.7 VSDC Free Video Editor
- 1.8 VideoPad
- 1.9 Machete Video Editor Lite
- 1.10 Avidemux
- 1.11 Openshot
- 1.12 Freemake Video Converter
- 2 What are the best paid video editors we can find today?
- 2.1 Premiere Pro
- 2.2 Final Cut Pro X
- 2.3 Premiere Pro Rush
- 2.4 Filmora
- 2.5 Vegas Pro
- 2.6 After Effects
- 2.7 VideoStudio Pro
- 3 What online video editors we recommend for usage?
- 3.1 ClipChamp
- 3.2 Online video cutter
- 3.3 Kizoa
- 3.4 WeVideo
- 3.5 VideoToolbox
- 3.6 Did not find what you were looking for? Try online video editors that are not included in the review:
- 4 Which video editor is better to choose for a smartphone?
- 5 What is the TOP 5 video editing application for Instagram?
- 5.1 InShot (Android, iOS)
- 5.2 Boomerang (Android, iOS)
- 5.3 Quik
- 5.4 Likee (Android, iOS)
- 5.5 Splice
- 6 What video editors do youtuber use?